Saturday 8 February 2014

Snowboarding

Well Marisa (Pixel Scrapper) put up a designers challenge for Sports.
At first I was incredibly un-inspired and had initially decided not to participate in this one but...
Then I started watching the Winter Olympics and I thought - wow, Snowboarding, that would make quite a cool little kit.
So whilst watching the Olympics and seeing them sipping warm mugs of cocoa, wearing gloves/mittens, the literal sea of beanies and some pretty amazing designs I found a little bit of inspiration.
I must admit I did use a few templates for this one!  Not too many...
The circles paper was a template made by Marisa Lerin
The glittery snowflake was a template made by Brooke Gazarek
The waving hills & sparkly splat were templates by Janet Scott
The flower was a template by Melo
And of course as always the preview file is a template by Marisa Lerin

All of the other content is orginals either created from scratch or clipped and edited from photographs.


The kit also has 5 glitter files.

Please feel free to download it from here.

1 comment:

  1. This is a great mini kit. Thank you so much for sharing. My kids love snow boarding and I can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete