Friday 10 January 2014

My First Ever Kit!

I hope you enjoy this.  I will post the link for the plain papers to accompany this after the 17th.
This was completed as part of the Pixel Scrappers designer challenge.

This link will take you to the drop box folder, where you can download each element separately.  I haven't quite figured out how to do it all in one yet - but that will change!

GoogleDrive  https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B-5rBIXHfGGqLWd6UmJsMlBXR1E&usp=sharing

Please remember most of this kit is based on CU downloads from www.pixelscrapper.com There is amazing resources on this page - it is a vibrant community that is incredibly supportive!  Do pop over and have a look.

 
I have also included a link for the solid papers that are in this colour palette.  Enjoy.
 
 
 
These are now in zipped folders - so much easier to get!  

No comments:

Post a Comment